Sunday, January 3, 2010

I give up

I threw my hands up

I give up

“Life became unbearable “ she said

And I totally agree !

If there’s more pain to come

I am not really sure if can handle it

I am sick of fighting back

This year .. no promises , dreams or good expectations

I’ll just live with the grain

And let what want to happened happens ..

…

Today I returned to Amy lee’s songs

I don’t know how and why ?

I missed her .. but did she miss me back ?

Where are you Amy .. we need new songs

We need you to scream for us

…

I don’t know why I don’t present good stuff in this

Blog .. it suppose to be a happy place

I just keep crying my letters out

and whining ..

maybe changing the colors would help?

…

University is sucks

This semester I have a huge problem

I am late and because of not taking a stupid

Course .. just one stupid course

Just like any other shit

I am unable to take three courses !

What the F !

I am so mad and angry

Watching my mate graduating .. working

And all the good things !

And I am standing here like damn !

I’ll never let this happen !

This year was so rough .. just like her pervious sisters

Nobody to blame ! .. Nobody

I am sick this love story I am living

Some how now I feel like no need

To txt u or kissing your ass

To feel me .. all those feelings inside tortures me

I had to let them go

…

We’re Brock

Latterly

My father start to take money from me .. again

I don’t know where my old man is going in his plans

I hope he don’t get hurt .. he will never take another fail

Let him take all he want

…

Back to university .. everything’s fucked up

My marks are as low as possible

If I was saved from being under notice

Couple times .. why not now?

I don’t care

I just want to live my life with no fear

On my back disturbing me .. make my shade my tears out

And create fake lovers .. I don’t want this anymore

…

I want to runaway

Through my passport in fire

New name .. new ID

New place ,, new problems

I want to walk near the with my naked feet

And run and run to the edge of the seen

And scream all the pain , the fear and hope

Away .. getting rid from my skin ..

And be an ugly unnoticeable bird

FREE

…

Till another mood comes

Bye

1 comments:

M A D D O X said...

Hello There =]
I suppose a man needs a place to share his deepest thoughts , or lets say his broken thoughts ^_* and you found that place as "your blog" ... I didn't comment because I have a solution or anything .. but suggesting .. why don't you start all over again ? as in with a new spirit ~ start getting back your good marks , and fixing up your relationship or end it if you're sick of it ... you got back to Amy Lee because you feel damaged :p she'll be back when you're back !