Sunday, January 3, 2010

I give up

I threw my hands up

I give up

“Life became unbearable “ she said

And I totally agree !

If there’s more pain to come

I am not really sure if can handle it

I am sick of fighting back

This year .. no promises , dreams or good expectations

I’ll just live with the grain

And let what want to happened happens ..

Today I returned to Amy lee’s songs

I don’t know how and why ?

I missed her .. but did she miss me back ?

Where are you Amy .. we need new songs

We need you to scream for us

I don’t know why I don’t present good stuff in this

Blog .. it suppose to be a happy place

I just keep crying my letters out

and whining ..

maybe changing the colors would help?

University is sucks

This semester I have a huge problem

I am late and because of not taking a stupid

Course .. just one stupid course

Just like any other shit

I am unable to take three courses !

What the F !

I am so mad and angry

Watching my mate graduating .. working

And all the good things !

And I am standing here like damn !

I’ll never let this happen !

This year was so rough .. just like her pervious sisters

Nobody to blame ! .. Nobody

I am sick this love story I am living

Some how now I feel like no need

To txt u or kissing your ass

To feel me .. all those feelings inside tortures me

I had to let them go

We’re Brock

Latterly

My father start to take money from me .. again

I don’t know where my old man is going in his plans

I hope he don’t get hurt .. he will never take another fail

Let him take all he want

Back to university .. everything’s fucked up

My marks are as low as possible

If I was saved from being under notice

Couple times .. why not now?

I don’t care

I just want to live my life with no fear

On my back disturbing me .. make my shade my tears out

And create fake lovers .. I don’t want this anymore

I want to runaway

Through my passport in fire

New name .. new ID

New place ,, new problems

I want to walk near the with my naked feet

And run and run to the edge of the seen

And scream all the pain , the fear and hope

Away .. getting rid from my skin ..

And be an ugly unnoticeable bird

FREE

Till another mood comes

Bye

1 comments:

M A D D O X said...

Hello There =]
I suppose a man needs a place to share his deepest thoughts , or lets say his broken thoughts ^_* and you found that place as "your blog" ... I didn't comment because I have a solution or anything .. but suggesting .. why don't you start all over again ? as in with a new spirit ~ start getting back your good marks , and fixing up your relationship or end it if you're sick of it ... you got back to Amy Lee because you feel damaged :p she'll be back when you're back !